This Blog Has Moved

Friday 24 October 2008

Apple's New MacBook Pro

No doubt that by now most people would have seen that Apple have launched new MacBooks, MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros.
The spec sheet is remarkable reading, and for me the new graphics offered across the range and the faster bus speed and RAM mean that these machines will be amazing. To top this off, with the MacBook Pro the top CPU runs at 2.8Ghz!
For me the only question mark is on the glossy screen and how well it will perform and calibrate. I have a MacBook Air and at first had a mental block against the glossy screen, but admittedly got used to it and it calibrate well. I have yet to see any of the new machines but am hopeful to have a hands on soon. Until then I shall reserve judgement on the screen.
Meanwhile, Apple Insider has a very good and in-depth look at the MacBook Pro, including a few videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment