This Blog Has Moved

Thursday 3 July 2008

Trying To Be Different

A couple of days ago it was hot. The temperature reached 29C and as anyone in the industry knows, weather pictures are all the rage. Its a strange concept, but the papers love weather pictures; not just extreme weather either.
As I wasn't on assignment, I decided to go and try to find a good weather picture. In a situation like this, one has to try and be different, and the obvious shot of people sun bathing isn't going to stand out.
So I decided to head to Kensington Gardens and see if I could get anything different. I had seen birds taking a bath in a fountain there many years ago, and thought this might make a good shot.
Alas, it didn't really work!
Two hours spent in the sweltering sun produced a couple of ok pictures, but nothing amazing. I believe the saying is "never work with children or animals"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment