This Blog Has Moved

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Photo Therapy

What a day! I was supposed to have an assignment in London today but plans changed and I was sent to Canterbury. A journey which was supposed to take around two hours ended up taking well over three and a half hours. To top it off, the subject was rather rude. To say I was stressed would put it mildly!
On my drive back home my sat nav decided to take me on a bizarre route and I ended up in Hackney. Whilst driving through the back streets I saw the most amazing light shining through the trees in a local park. Eventually I managed to park up and went for a stroll, camera in hand.
Whilst these pictures will never set the world alight, they did me the world of good. Photography isn't only the greatest job and hobby, its also therapy; who would have thought?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment