This Blog Has Moved

Thursday 5 June 2008

Claire de Rouen Books


I had a meeting at Claire de Rouen's bookshop yesterday for an upcoming exhibition at their EXIT gallery.
I have to say that this shop is a hidden gem! I was sad to see Zwemmers leave the Charing Cross Road in London; it was by far my favourite photographic book shop. I have now found the better alternative!
This place is definitely worth a visit. They specialize in photography and fashion. I think you'd be pushed to find a title they didn't have.

It took me several attempts to actually find the place! The address is Claire de Rouen Books, 125 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EA. However, they're based on the first floor and to gain entry you need to go to Soho Original Books and use the staircase to gain entry.

2 comments: