This Blog Has Moved

Thursday 4 March 2010

Focus On Imaging 2010

Doesn't time fly?! It's already that time of year where we all move up to Birmingham for a few days. It's Focus on Imaging at the NEC.

I'll be at the show on the SnapperStuff stand (C41) talking about ThinkTank Photo bags; by far my favourite bags. Like them so much I'm on the design board! As a special treat we have the president of ThinkTank Photo, Doug Murdoch joining us, so do pop by and say hi. Reliable sources do tell me that the brand new ThinkTank bags will be there to see too! We'll also have the Enlight Photo’s Orbis ring flash and arm with the CEO James Madelin.

Also, every day at 1pm, I will be talking about my work and my workflow and how Aperture fits in with how I do things. With the release of Aperture 3, the role of the application has increased and become more vital. Pop by the Apple Solution Expert Demo Theatre (stand E54) every day at 1pm.

Hope to see you there :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment